The Fierce team would like to thank our esteemed speakers for being an integral part of this inaugural event.
Your contribution will make this a successful event. For your convenience, we have provided all information pertaining to your speaking opportunity, including materials and deadlines below. Also, be sure to take advantage of the speaker toolkit to promote your session and maximize your success.
Promote Speaking at U.S. Broadband Summit
Invite your network to hear you speak at U.S. Broadband Summit and be the top influencer!
It’s simple, click on the button below to start and log in to LinkedIn:
- Add your session name, date and time
- Tag your company and add both your hashtag and #USBroadbandSummit
- Post! Let your network know how they can join you in DC!
The inaugural U.S. Broadband Summit will bring together federal funding leaders and state representatives with the wider broadband industry, including fiber operators, MSO's, WISP's, wireless carriers and more, to discuss the future of broadband in the United States. As attention focuses on bridging the growing digital divide, and the need to bring connectivity to the under- and un-served, the industry must come together to address the challenge. Join us November 15-17 in Washington, DC at the only event for the broadband industry to discuss how collaboration will lead to a more connected and vibrant society!
Logos & Banners
Download the official event logo here to use on your website, in email communications, or in printed materials to promote your session at U.S. Broadband Summit. If you require a different format, please contact Charlene Soucy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promote your session at U.S. Broadband Summit by adding the below banners to your website, newsletter, or emails! If you would like a different size banner or an image customized with your name and session information, please contact Charlene Soucy, at email@example.com.
Follow U.S. Broadband Summit on LinkedIn and Twitter! Use the official hashtag #USBroadbandSummit when promoting your presence and be sure to add your session info., show dates, and location to your bio.
To help get you started, here are a few suggested posts!
- Don’t miss my session @USBrdbndSmmt! Bring your colleagues! Register now and join us: www.usbroadbandsummit.com #USBroadbandSummit
- Conquer the Digital Divide at the Inaugural Event for the Broadband Industry @USBrdbndSmmt, November 15-17 in Washington, DC! www.usbroadbandsummit.com #USBroadbandSummit
- Hear the latest updates on Fiber for All, Funding/Finance/Regulation, Connecting Everyone, Wireless Innovation and More this Nov. 15-17 in DC @USBrdbndSmmt. Register and see me there! www.usbroadbandsummit.com #USBroadbandSummit
Head of Content, Fierce Wireless
Senior Director, Sensors & Electronics
Event Operations Coordinator